· We believe in one God—Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 5:16,45; 6:1,4,8,9; James 1:17/John 1:1; 14:9 / Genesis 1:2; John 4:24; 14:16-20; 2 Peter 1:21)
· We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s one and only Son, my one and only Savior (John 1:14; 1 John 4:9 / John 3:16; 2 Peter 3:18)
· Who suffered and was crucified under Pontius Pilate (Luke 23:1-46)
· Who died and was buried, and Who rose again bodily from the dead on the third day (Luke 23:44 – 24:8; John 20:24-29; 1 Corinthians 15:3-8)
· Who ascended into Heaven and now sits at the right hand of the Father (Luke 22:69; Acts 1:1-9; Colossians 3:1)
· Who will return to earth to judge both the living and the dead (Matthew 24:36-42; John 14:1-3, Acts 1:10-11; 10:39-42; 1 Peter 4:5)
· We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is an active and operative part of the triune God (John 16:5-15; Acts 1:7-8; Romans 8:26-27). Who indwells every Christian (1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19; 2 Timothy 1:14)
· We believe in the Bible—God’s Holy Word, Scripture. We believe God inspired the autographs (original writings) of the Scripture and those autographs were consequently without error (Mark 12:36; John 14:26; 16:12-15; Acts 1:16; 1 Corinthians 2:12-13; 2 Timothy 3:14-16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
· We accept the Bible as the final authority for all matters of faith and practice (Isaiah 40:8; Matthew 5:18; 24:35; Romans 15:4; Hebrews 4:12)
· We believe the Bible teaches that salvation—the forgiveness of sins—is only possible by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ (Matthew 26:28; Romans 5:9; Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 Peter 1:18-19; 1 John 1:7)
- In speaking where the Bible speaks and being silent as a church voice where the Bible is silent.
- The Bible to be the only church manual, creed, or order of dogma.
· We believe the Bible teaches that one receives God’s grace by:
- Hearing the Gospel: Romans 10:14,17
- Believing: John 3:16, James 2:24
- Repentance: Acts 2:38, Acts 17:30
- Confession: Romans 10:9-10
- Be Baptized: (Full Immersion) Acts 2:38, Romans 6:3-4
- Remain Faithful: Galatians 5:4
- It is the privilege / responsibility of all Christians to take the "Good News" to others.
- The local congregation to be autonomous - self-existing, with no superior officer or body to oversee them collectively. We acknowledge only the leadership of Jesus Christ beyond the local leadership of the Elders; we believe the minister is to be the spiritual leader, administrator and director of church services.
- The main purpose of the believer and the church existing is to bring glory, honor and praise to the Heavenly Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in and through each endeavor undertaken.